This is a “grab bag” of assorted creative works. Other sections have longer fiction and short stories; this offers a colorful collection of things you can’t find other places. If you’re looking for a place to start, I suggest A dream of light.
- Christian koans (medium)
- A koan is a unique kind of story that is both short and powerful.
A dream of light (medium)
- Dreamlike images flow throughout this narrative.
- Espiriticthus: Cultures of a Fantasy World not Touched By Evil
- An exploration of seven different cultures in a world of pure goodness, a world without evil. This comes to mean seven forms of goodness which are sharply different from each other.
Game review: Meatspace (medium)
- It is, in a sense, a description of the ultimate game.
- Fingerprinted collects (short)
- A short collection of prayers, in French and English.
- The grinch who stole Christmas (short)
- A twist on the classic Dr. Seuss story.
- I learned it all from Jesus (short)
- A poster in the tradition of “How To Be An Artist” and “I Learned It All In Kindergarden”.
- A marvelously silly game from planet Espiriticthus.
Jobs for theologians (short)
- An irreverent look at jobs available in theology.
- The modern baccaulaureate (short)
- You’ve heard of Gilbert and Sullivan’s “Modern Major-General”? Here’s an update.
- The Portal (medium)
- The Portal is an interactive story. You’re the hero.
- Profoundly Gifted Magazine: An Interview With Maximos Planos
- This looks through a thin veil at meeting a grown-up prodigy.
- Romantic Impressions (medium)
- A set of vignettes trying to capture romantic impressions like the 19th century Romantics did.
- The Way of the Way (medium)
- An “early work” collection of poems underscoring something I sensed in Christianity that can be hard to see from the West.