CJS Hayward → Library → Satire
Satire. If you're looking for a place to start, I suggest Religion Within the Bounds of Amusement. You might also like Orthodox Humor.
Eight-Year-Old Boy Diagnosed With Machiavellian Syndrome By Proxy (MSBP)
- Funny how those who speak of "crank magnetism" have a magnetism to a standard model they are magnetically stuck to. (And no, I'm not interested in Individual Sovereignty, Wh*te N*t**n*l*sm, or a moon landing hoax when the U.S.S.R. had every vested interest and competency to debunk any U.S. / NASA forgery.)
Hayward's Unabridged Dictionary: A Free Online (Satire) Dictionary(long)
- Ambrose Bierce wrote a classic of wit and satire, called The Devil's Dictionary. This book follows in that tradition, and comments on any number of things in American life.
- Inclusive Language Greek Manuscript Discovered (short)
- There is a considerable buzz among New Testament scholars among the discovery of a nearly complete manuscript to the book of the Bible called Romans.
Religion Within the Bounds of Amusement (short)
- Inspired by a visit to a "seeker service." To those unacquainted with Christian lingo, this means a church service which tries to reach out to people seeking God—but "reach out to people seeking God" really means, "put on a circus."
- A Strange Archaeological Find (medium)
- Read a 26th century historian as he extols the poetic beauty of a light bulb, praises Darwinism as a truly great myth... and analyzes a rather strange archaeological find.
- Unvera Announces New Kool-Aid Line (short)
- A leading nutriceutical supplement MLM announces a line of Kool-Aid for its distributors, containing some of the most powerful plant toxins available to humankind.