Suggested starting points include The Angelic Letters, The Best Things in Life Are Free, The most politically incorrect sermon in history: A commentary on the Sermon on the Mount, and Technonomicon: Technology, Nature,Ascesis.
The Angelic Letters (medium)
- A collection of letters from a senior angel to guide a guardian angel watching over a man, as envisioned by an Orthodox Christian. Inspired by C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters.
- Apprentice gods (short)
- A look at this life as an apprenticeship of becoming gods and time as the womb of eternal life.
- Apps and Mobile Websites for the Orthodox Christian Smartphone and Tablet: Best iPhone, iPad, Droid, Samsung, Android, Kindle, and Blackberry Mobile Websites and Apps (short)
- A look at the best that's available for Orthodox Christian app seekers with iPhone and Android smartphones and tablets.
The Arena (short)
- A work of mystical theology that looks at life as a great spiritual arena and training ground.
- Athanasius: On Creative Fidelity (short)
- Ever hear a broken record talking about how Orthodoxy has always been a matter of creative fidelity and never a matter of parrot-like repetition?
The Best Things in Life Are Free (short)
- An exploration, connected with the chalice, of what it means that the best things in life are free.
- A commentary on the Sermon on the Mount intended to unfold just how it appears to be the most politically incorrect sermon ever.
- An Orthodox Bookshelf (medium)
- An Orthodox Bookshelf covering The Orthodox* Study Bible, some of the Fathers, Neo-Platonism, and one or two works today.
- An Orthodox 'Physics', or study of the nature of things, designed to respond to Aristotle's 'Physics.'
- Prayers (short)
- A collection of short prayers for different occasions and purposes, offered to and for the Orthodox Church.
- Public Portions of the Divine Liturgy, in Russian and in English
- This is not something I've written (besides a preface), but something I put together from The Divine Lutirgy to help me understand the public parts of the Russian Liturgy. I offer it in the hope it may help others.
- Refutatio Omnium Hæresium
- The Refutation of All Heresies
- The Royal Letters (short)
- Three intimate letters from a father to a son about God, kings, and men.
- Rules of Engagement
- Rules of engagement for spiritual warfare that has always been waged, and is becoming more intense.
- From Russia, With Love: A spiritual guide to surviving political and economic disaster (long)
- The Russian Orthodox Church has a lot of experience living with hard times. This piece talks about not only survival lessons but the spiritual beauty that can come in political and economic difficulties.
- As the text accompanying this beautiful icon begins, "St. John the Much-Suffering is a saint who fought industrial-strength sexual temptation for decades and WON in every sense of the term."
- We are entranced by technology, and yearn for harmony with nature. But there is more to life than getting technology or taking walks in the woods.
- Twelve Quotes on Orthodoxy, Ecumenism, and Catholicism (short)
- Twelve quotes to explain in particular why Orthodoxy seems to have such a cold response to Catholic ecumenical advances.