A handful of humorous items. If you're looking for a place to start, I suggest Procedures for the Adjustment and Repair of Televisions.
- Automated Windows Tech Support (short)
- I have here a personally developed automated Windows technical support system, available free of charge.
A Fully Functional Windows 95 Emulator That Runs Right in Your Browser (short)
- Plans are underway for a fully functional Windows 7 emulator, but unfortunately are running into difficulties with IE6 compatibility.
Worth a brief look.
- Microsoft Offers Better "Truth in Advertising" for Windows XP Dialog Box
- Microsoft has released a clarified wording for one of the most important—and most annoying—dialog boxes in the Microsoft Windows XP Operating System.
Procedures for the Adjustment and Repair of Televisions (short)
- A number of methods may be used for dealing with televisions; here's the one I think is best.
- The Quintessential Web Page (short)
- What is the Web? It's a tough question to answer, perhaps because it's so hard to define a typical web page. If you click on this link, however, you'll be taken to about as quintessential of a web page as I believe exists.
- Remember those TV commercials a few days back, where warm sunlit scenes were followed by a warm voice saying, "Florida Orange Juice. Because it makes you feel so good?" Here's an update.